Sunday, March 23, 2008

Close your eyes and see the sky is falling.

So yeah, this may be a bit late, eh? Better late than never I suppose.

School is rapidly approaching. I finally got my email from my advisor, and I have to set up an appointment early in April, then registration is right after my birthday. I'm still not sure how many classes I'm going to take. I wanna take four, but everyone is advising I only take two or three, to kind of get used to balancing school and work, but I'd like to catch up as quickly as possible, so yeah. I figure I'll talk to my advisor and see what he thinks, then figure it out for myself. We'll see I suppose.

My birthday is also getting closer, and yet I'm kinda meh about the whole thing. I still wanna go out to dinner at Takaoka with some people, and probably drink with those same people, but I really don't wanna take that weekend off, especially with all the time I'm taking off this summer. That, by the way, is shaping up to be pretty awesome. We have WizardCon in June, Lollapalooza in August, and I'm sure some small trips in between, so that's pretty fucking exciting. Hooray for rebate checks.

So, I suppose an update on that story I hinted at last time is about due. I have pretty much everything planned out from beginning to end, the only thing is some plot holes I thought of. It's really only one, but it's somewhat big, but I think I can work around it. I have some time this week, so I going to finally throw down on it, promise. Hopefully it lives up to all this waiting, right?

My vacation was pretty damn awesome. It started out going to Bloomington with Aaron and Chris, which was nice. We wandered around quite a bit, the place is beautiful. The rest of the week was spent playing The Godfather game for PS3, which is fucking awesome if you haven't played it. St. Patricks Day, which we celebrated the Friday before the actual holiday, was pretty fun, but drinking in excess usually is. It did, however, seem to fly the fuck by, as things like these do I suppose. Whatev.

That's all I guess, as my life really isn't that damn exciting. Next thing up here should be part one of the story. Nooch.

Your pal,
Josh
XOXO

No comments: